Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Reality

Well, everyone... reality has kicked in! Just spent $6800 for just the tests and exams for Brian and I! So, with the medications, lawyer fees, that puts it at $9300 paid so far. If you will notice in the side bar to the right, that that is just over what we have for everything right now.

I will be updating details about the appointment today, but basically, everything is going great and we are looking at Tuesday for the retrieval! That is awesome, except that I just wrote a huge check! I hate this part. This is where I have to ask for a LOT of help, quickly. We have to have $9000 for the retrieval! Brian's test cost more than originally quoted, and then there are things that are due earlier than I expected. We are still working on getting a loan. (All of you just out of high school, remember that everything you do now, really does follow you for years and years to come!) We are doing as much as we can to cut our expenses and increase our income.

Please pray with us. We need God's guidance to know exactly how to proceed. We have to have this this week. If we don't have it, then every dollar we have spent will have been wasted.

If you have any thought to help at this time, please take a moment and pray about it. Maybe it is an idea of a solution that comes to you to share with us. Maybe it is a financial help or loan that we would pay back before baby is born. Maybe it is a financial gift that you have felt led to give. Maybe it is sharing our story to others that may have a solution for us. Maybe it is just continued prayer. Whatever it is you feel led to do, please let us know.

I hate asking for help. I hate feeling helpless. I hate when Brian comes home from a month of training or a week of training preparing to deploy in 2 months and telling him that "all he does still can't provide" what we want so much! ( I don't say that but that is how he feels). I wish we could take a year or 2 to save for this on our own. I am one that would say "if you can't afford what you want, wait. Don't expect others to provide for you." The reality of it is that we can't wait. We have a timeline for this. It does not just affect Brian and I. This affects another family that we owe so much to. We owe them to stay on schedule.

Prayers: Guidance, positive results, financial provisions.

Donation : "Donate here" button on the right.

Donation : www.pathtoourmiracle.mydagsite.com/

Ideas or suggestions : bebepapillon13@gmail.com

If there are any other ways you can help, please email me at bebepapillon13@gmail.com. Or you can call us this weekend. Email for phone number if you don't have it.

Thank you so much, everyone for reading through this. We are so blessed to have you all in our lives and from the help we have already received. Don't forget our fundraising page, and the auction we have coming in November! Christmas shopping!! 

Thank you!

1 comment:

Veronique said...

Hello,
I am a surrogate mother in my 2nd surrogacy journey.. I just wanted to send you my well wishes and prayers for a succesful journey with your surrogate.
Blessings! :)
Veronique
http://lifeasaluce.blogspot.ca/